Business Banker (D2S) Madison, Wisconsin
The Business Banker I is responsible for the business development efforts within an assigned market area, culminating in the creation of new or enhanced deposit relationships and the production of a variety of business, commercial and agricultural loans. Accountable for coordination of development strategies that promote core deposit growth by attracting new business and building relationships with customers.
- Seek out prospective business/corporate clients and actively solicit high quality new loan business.
- Meet with customers, listen to their needs and goals and propose recommendations on how they can meet these goals.
- Initiate sales and cross-sell full range of banking services to present and potential customers.
- Develop strong professional relationships with members of the bank's other departments, as well as external representatives.
- Analyze applicant financial status, credit, and property evaluation to determine feasibility of granting loans.
- Approve loan within specified limits or recommends loan to loan committee for approval. • Must effectively communicate credit processes, decisions and available services.
- Ensure loan agreements are complete and accurate according to policies, procedures, and standards.
- Service loan portfolio to ensure compliance with loan policy, approval conditions, and approved financing plans.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
- 5+ years of banking experience and/or training in a financial institution preferred.
- Community banking experience is a plus, not required
- Able to work with no or minimum supervision
- Self starter
Contact our Sr. Recruiter Don Strand about this position at 605.809.8517 or email an updated resume to email@example.com
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 30 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.