Break Fix Engineer (2 years Contract) (JAV-SYD_M111374) Sydney, Australia
Ignite On-Demand (Managed Services) is part of the Ignite group (ASX listed company) which has been serving our business Partners throughout Australia and New Zeeland for over 40 years. With the systems and experience in place to make a fundamental difference in the way we help our Teams feel part of the family.
Break Fix Engineer
Location: Sydney (Metro)
Duration: 2 years Contract (possibility of extension)
Pay Rate: Competitive rate offered based on skills and experience
Currently looking for a skilled IT Support candidate with Azure experience to work for one of our clients based in Sydney (Metro).
- MS operating System & Digital Devices Administrator and Troubleshooting skills
- Ability to work and support end user with Unified communication and Collaboration tools
- Technical skills on IPTV support.
- MS Team Meeting room support – Crestron panel management , Provide Incident and Problem resolution and remediation and restoration of Service, troubleshoot any IT related problems (w.r.t Meeting room Infra)
- working directly with employees, management. Receive & Handle phone calls related to Meeting room issues / problems reported, Systems management (SRS) Architecture, Administrator and Troubleshooting skills
- Receive & Handle phone calls related to Meeting room issues / problems reported.
- Ability to work on helpdesk tickets
- End user support experience with MS O365, video/web conferencing tools, desktop virtualization, end-point protection, print/file services, image management, software distribution, mobile device management, networking and other relevant technologies
- Strong Documentation &Presentation Skills
- Strong Problem Solving & team member Skills
- Ability to coordinate with vendors to troubleshoot issues related with Hardware or Client applications
- A high level of expertise in PC operating systems, Audio Visual System, telecommunication equipment and Meeting room devices.
- Provides call taking and site-specific support.
- Provides touch and remote supports support including software, hardware and networking support for Audio Visual devices.
- A technical background working with the Active Directory, Exchange, Windows server, Helpdesk ticketing System experience, Office 365, ITIL Knowledge
- Prepare and present performance / incident reports to the Tower lead and to the customer.
- Performs installs, moves, adds and changes as required
- Tests and certifies PCs, networks, servers and client approved applications
- Provides advanced troubleshooting capabilities on software and hardware problems including latest and
- legacy systems and interconnectivity problems.
- Installs and maintains enterprise servers, high-end networking and complex product configurations, servers,
- telecommunications equipment, high-end document processing equipment, peripherals and PCs.
Who You Are
- You show initiative in taking responsibility to achieve an outcome.
- You are very analytical and enjoy finding an easier, more efficient process to implement.
- You have a customer-centric mentality and understand that listening is the key to unlocking the problem-solving capability.
- You are resilient and take pride in your accomplishments.
- IT/Computer Science, Telecommunications degree preferred
- Experience in - Helpdesk Ticketing System, Digital Workplace Devices, Active Directory, Unified Commination and Collaboration, Exchange