Lead Of Commissioning Electrical EPC-2 (17/11/2023) Doha, Qatar
We are looking for Lead Of Commissioning Electrical EPC-2 for one of our clients with the following details:
Start Date: 01 – FEB – 2023
Duration: 36 Months
Location: Doha, Qatar
Qualifications & Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s Degree in engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience as an Electrical Commissioning Engineer with a broad knowledge of commissioning planning and execution experience, for LNG liquefaction facilities or Oil & Gas facility.
- Good understanding of System Completion Process and assosiacted phases such as technical and contractual certificate walkdowns and PSSR procedure.
- Experience in systemization including checksheet allocation, completions database and development of instrumentation pre-comm/comm procedures.
- Pre-commissioning & Commissioning experience and understanding of High and low voltage system (132kV to low voltage) Transformers, Switch boards, Lighting, Earthing, lightning protecton, UPS, Battery Charger, heating systems and Cathodic Protection etc.
- Experience with compressors and associated control systems.
- Both brownfield and greed field experience including shutdown and brownfield tie-ins is an advantage.
- Good understanding of International Electrical Standards and best practices in the areas of electrical installations and testing.
- Demonstrated experience of sub-station Pre-commissioning and commissioning.
- Strong leadership skills, experience leading contractor teams.
Key Accountabilities - Duties include but not limited to
- Predominantly field based to assist and witness the execution of assigned area Pre-Comm and Commissioning activities.
- Provides Electrical pre-comm/comm expertise & guidance, to lead safe execution of the Electrical Pre-Comm and Commissioning scope of work in accourdance with project deliverables and execution schedule. Demonstrate leadership in planning and execution driving EPC contractor to deliver as per project milestones.
- Provide leadership in the Field and Sub Stations with EPC Contractor, vendor & Sub-contractors in troublehooting efforts to diagnose, formulate and resolve issues with Electrical / controls systems and difficulties from test execution during SAT/Loop Test, Function Test and energization that impedes efficient progress.
- Assist to develop, review and approve Electrical Pre-Comm/Comm checksheets, procedures, method statements, work packages, schedules, and provides supervision of pre-comm/comm scope of work by EPC contractor, supports contractor by helping to address gaps and coordination with operations and other disciplines within CPY team.
- Guides EPC Contractor's Electrical pre-comm/comm activities and validating contracts, including vendors, subcontractor resources, personnel qualifications, usage of appropriate tools; adherence to project objectives, requirements, specifications, and verification processes. Provide assurance of CTR/SCTR adhere to Project SHES procedures
- Report generation and validating / invalidating testing and commissioning results.
- Actively participate in Tool Box Talks, Task Instructions and SHES related walkdowns
If interested, kindly apply!