Lead of Information Management (12/02/2024) Doha, Qatar
We are looking for Lead of Information Management for one of our clients with the following details:
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: 36 Months
Location: Qatar, Doha
Qualifications & Experience Required:
- 10 years’ experience Information Management preferably within the Oil & Gas Construction Industry
- Preferred: degree or diploma in information management, engineering, or computer science
- Strong coordination skills, extensive quality experience in responsible roles on major oil & gas engineering & construction projects
- Strong IT and coordination skills, extensive quality experience in responsible roles on major oil & gas engineering & construction projects
- Knowledge of Electronic Document Management Systems preferably Documentum
- Experience with conducting audits & assessing process-driven quality systems
- Experience in completing and delivering Final Completion Dossier to Operations, with emphasis on vendor documentation.
- Supports the document review process, procedures and systems for vendor documentation to ensure efficient workflow and transmittal of vendor deliverables and documents. Provides training to PMT and EPC contractor to ensure vendor document delivery meets Compny requirements.
- Assists Project Management Team (PMT) in delivering compny expectations as required, with emphasis on vendor documentation management and delivery to ensure project objectives are met.
- Supports implementation of the NFS Onshore Information Management Plan.
- Implements Project Information Management policies, processes, procedures, systems and controls required to deliver vendor documentation and ensure vendor handover documentation conforms to company requirements.
- Maintains PMT oversight of Contractor Information Management processes for vendor documentation to ensure contractual compliance, gap identification and resolution.
- Conducts quality assessments of vendor documentation and implements corrective action to rectify any anomalies.
- Supports PMT and Contractor information flow to ensure vendor documentation handover is complete.
- Utilizes a systematic approach to problem solving, which ensures a satisfactory, well documented resolution with minimal guidance and within delegated authority limits and time constraints of Project.
- Maintains requirements to ensure Company deliverables from Vendors are included in the equipment purchase order and expedites the Vendor data and documents required to support Operations maintenance and material management systems
If interested, kindly apply!