Marine Risk/Qlty. Projects Coordinator (JO017812) Doha, Qatar
|Salary:||USD400 - USD700 per day|
• Bachelor’s degree or HND in Marine discipline
• or National Graduate with university degree in Navigational, Sciences or Business Administration.
Knowledge and/or Experience
• 8 years related experience in marine vetting, marine operations, marine technical, marine terminal, emergency response drill development and coordination or risk management.
• Coordinate the safe, efficient and injury free marine transportation of cargoes to globally diverse customers by ensuring the marine quality assurance of vessels chartered or being considered for charter.
Job Context & Major Challenge(s)
• The role is responsible for (1) screening of vessels that are critical to maintaining the chartered fleet operation (Bunker and Spot vessels) or cargoes to be loaded on FOB vessels in short notice; (2) communicating with a diverse group of ship operators, shipping professionals, subject matter experts, industry and regulatory bodies from multiple countries with a variety of languages and cultural backgrounds.