Overall Commissioning Engineer (Nuclear) (JO017647) Eurajoki, Finland
We are currently looking for an Overall Commissioning test services for our client in Olkiluoto, Finland. The start would be as soon as possible and the estimated project duration until 31/01/2022 in Finland.
General scope and objectives
The Overall Commissioning Engineer will be in charge of following activities:
- Management, coordination and follow-up in real time of the commissioning, operation and maintenance activities performed during overall test phases, in accordance with the established Phase Commissioning Programs and schedules, and with the particular Start-Up Operational Group directives and instructions.
- Preparation, organization and coordination of implementation of Plant Overall tests and Plant Performance tests, in relation with the TI Overall Tests Engineers when TI is concerned.
- Analyses together with the concerned Commissioning Branches and Operation Integrated Organization of trouble shooting activity arising during overall test phase period for defining actions to be taken.
In addition, the Overall Commissioning engineer can be requested to support Commissioning organisation on topics such as:
- Reviews System Commissioning Programs and Commissioning Instructions issued by Commissioning Branches.
- Issuance of the Phase Commissioning Reports.
- Support various project planning and transverse coordination topics, as requested
Performance of above described scope of work requires following expertise:
- Engineering degree required in one of the following disciplines: Nuclear, Mechanical, Process, or Electrical
- Nuclear experience: minimum 5 years PWR (or other NPP) experience is required (New Builds or Installed Base). Experience in PWR operation is a plus. Should be knowledgeable of PWR systems, basic nuclear and reactor physics, thermo hydraulics, and PWR chemistry. Experience on the turbine island will also be appreciated.
- Experience in Test and Commissioning: participation to testing, commissioning, or recommissioning after major refuelling outages on a nuclear power reactor (PWR appreciated) at an operational position is required. Previous experience during cold or hot functional testing on a new build is a plus,
Fluent English required.