Operations (Technical) Manager (86456) Uzbekistan
- At least a Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering degree (graduated with power engineering package) or above.
- Minimum 15 years work experience mainly in power systems. Substations, Power Generating Plants, Power Distribution Systems
- Have experience with test and commissioning of plants especially 110 kV or above.
- A strong background with power system theory and on-site equipment including power transformers, complete switchgear, overhead lines and underground cables.
- Power Analysis software knowledge is a plus.
- Experience on power protection relays is a plus.
- Prior Power Supply design experience
- Fluent in English is must and ability to produce detailed reports mainly technical.
- Experience managing and working with multi-disciplinary teams consisting of mechanical, electrical, and computer engineers
- Strong communication and writing skills
- An effective team player and a competent individual contributor
- Ability to multitask effectively with agility
- Ability to mentor and willingness to be mentored
- Strong debug and problem solving skills