Strategic Projects and Business Development (JO015032) Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Transmission and Distribution
Strategic Projects and Business Development
To plan, develop and manage the transformation, business development and market penetration initiatives for Transmission & Distribution division, to effectively promote and position NewCo and create new revenue streams, strategic alliances and key relationships in order to drive sustainable growth and profitability, achieve optimum revenues and brand loyalty, and to promote the value propositions ensuring alignment to the overall business strategy
Strategy Development and Implementation
- Develop and direct the implementation of the functional strategy ensuring alignment to group strategy, NewCo’s vision, mission, and corporate objectives.
- Ensure that functional strategy and related strategic plans are developed and implemented, which are aligned with the vision and mission of the organization.
- Ensure the provision of subject matter expertise for the assigned domain and provide counsel to NewCo’s leadership on all related areas to facilitate the achievement of NewCo’s strategy and functional strategies
- Lead the talent development initiatives for the assigned function, collaborating with discipline experts and thereby ensure the availability of talent to fit business requirements.
- Act as a role model and drive adherence to organizational values and ethics by employees of the assigned function to ensure the establishment of a value driven culture within the organization
Business Development Implementation
- Oversee the development of investment dossiers, projects and initiatives identification and prioritization plans, to increase alignment and focus of management and business units around execution goals and processes.
- Provide guidance on technical and operational performance of the division’s strategic projects and provide support on operational standard and Key Performance Indicators (KPI) setting, to ensure the efficient management of projects through progress monitoring
Business Development Excellence
- Direct the business development budget and monitor financial performance ensuring the business is aware of anticipated costs/revenues, areas of unsatisfactory performance are identified and rectified promptly.
- Lead and direct the process of the review and study of current investments value return and investment performance and identify performance success and gaps (if any) to incorporate and consider in future investment plans.
- Ensure that Management is informed regarding investment portfolio by providing them with information and reports on a regular basis.
- Lead and direct the effective collaboration with all functions to assure that investment leads are properly captured to ensure knowledge sharing and alignment of business teams to ensure proper preparation and drive for success in investment and project provision.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing Management, Finance, or any related field.
- 12 years of relevant experience in Business Development and/or Project Management