Asset Manager (JO015032) Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Purpose of the Role
Providing an effective support for establishing and maintaining a solid peformance and fleet managament systems aimed at driving forward operational and financial performance as well as creating sustainable value for TAQA, its key stakeholders and the government of Abu Dhabi.
Qualifications, Certifications and Experience
- Bachelor or high diploma dgree in business adminstration, finance, or engineering
- IFRS knowledge & Financial modelling
- Qualified CFA, or Chartered Accountant
- 8-10 years of experince in P&W industry in which he/she helds asset management roles - Experience in consilidating portfolio reportings and reviewing financial statements.
- Experience project finance and financial modelling
- Experience in wokring with JV partners and complex governance structures
Additional Requirements / Skills Required:
- Proficiency in English language and Arabic
- MS Office and computer proficiency