Senior Engineer – Coastal and Marine (JO014902) Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Duration: 4 /6 Weeks
Our client is seeking to hire a Senior Coastal and Marine Engineer to support the current portfolio of on-going projects and assist the Company in the development of its coastal and marine activity.
- Assist junior coastal engineers and review reports and deliverables to ensure that the highest quality and value engineering standards are met;
- Prepare reports and designs, present them to the Clients and incorporate comments received;
- Manage specific port or marine projects from the technical, contractual and financial aspects to ensure that budget, schedule and Client’s satisfaction are reached;
- Assist the Marine Department Director in preparing proposals and budgetary quotations.
- International experience in the fields of civil, coastal and maritime engineering.
- Expertise in coastal and maritime applications including offshore to nearshore wave transformation modelling, wave agitation modelling, long-term and short-term beach evolution modelling, sediment transport studies, hydrodynamic modelling, mooring analysis, navigation simulations, navigation channels.
- Expertise in design of marine projects, including coastal structures (rubble mound breakwaters, rock groynes and revetments), marine structures (piled jetties and berths, quay wall, …), beaches, dredging and reclamation, port terminals for containers, bulk, LNG and general cargo facilities.
- Inter-disciplinary coordination
- Engineering Project Management (budget, time, Client’s satisfaction)
- Oral and writing skills, preparing clear reports and Client’s focused proposals and quotations