Expert on verification, validation, qualification, security (45789) Finland
Expert on verification, validation, qualification, security evaluation:
- Development, analysis, verification and addition of documentation and processes in the field of verification, validation and qualification of control systems.
- Organization of documentation review meetings, development of specifications and verification and validation reports. Organization to develop specifications and qualification reports.
- Integration and implementation of W&E processes and qualifications.
- Evaluation of processes, procedures, specifications and reports on V&A, qualification and security assessment.
- Experience in development, manufacturing or system integration of automation equipment, software and hardware.
- Considerable experience in the nuclear industry and in industrial facility construction projects. Experience of ACS qualification, including requirements and solutions.
- Experience of justifying compliance with STUK requirements. Foreign languages: English at Advanced level (knowledge of Russian is welcome).
- Knowledge: Functional safety of automation (design of safety equipment, IEC 61513). Conformity assessment (ISO 17000). Design, safety assessment, qualification, verification and validation processes (YVL guidelines, IAEA SSG-39, IEC 60880, IEC 62138, IEC 60980, IEC 60709, IEC 61500 series, IEC 62566, IEC 60987). Automation Cyber Security. Finnish YVL safety guides. IAEA publications such as SSG-39, SSR-2/1, SSR-2/2, GS-R-4, GS-R-3, GS-R3, NSS 17.