SRO Instructor (852741) Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Require SRO Operation Instructors to support the delivery of the scope of the Certified Operator Pipeline project as part of one of the critical work streams of the Operational Readiness Control Center (ORCC). SRO Operation Instructors are required to supplement the operation training department in the development and implementation of the Certified Operator training items including but not limited to the following:
- Developing BNPP Accelerated ISC Systems classroom lesson plans.
- Executing the Systematic Approach to Training process IAW BNPP procedures and policies.
- Presenting classroom topics IAW BNPP Certified Operator Training Program Procedures.
-Execute the Systematic Approach to Training (SAT) process IAW station procedures and policies.
-Present classroom lesson topics as defined by operations training program.
-Support periodic operational and written examinations.
-Revise operations training material IAW approved station procedures and policies.
-Support operations training administrative activities IAW approved procedures and policies.
- Facilitate communications both internally and externally in order to build and nurture mutually beneficial working relationships.
Academic Qualification and Experience
- Minimum High School Diploma or equivalent with 3 years nuclear power plant experience.
- Preferred Bachelor’s Degree in Science or Engineering or other scientific discipline with 5 years ‘Nuclear operations training’ specifically.
- Currently or previously qualified as an operations Instructor and currently or previously qualified licensed or certified SRO.
- Preferred Meet minimum requirements with INPO Instructor Certificate.
- Proficient in English and Excellent MS Office Skills.