Expert / Chief Specialist of the Construction Department (JO016064) Paks, Hungary
Location: Paks, Mon-Fri, relocation is required
Rental Allowance: Povided
Organization of construction and installation works, construction contracts execution supervision, control and acceptance of works in accordance with the requirements of the applicable legislation of HUNGARY, EPC & EP Contracts terms ad conditions.
Organization, supervision, control and acceptance of construction works.
At the stage of construction works preparation and signing of agreements and contracts:
- determination of the scope and sequence of work for the technical assignment;
- participation in the selection of subcontractors;
At the stage of execution and acceptance of the work performed:
- monitoring and control over the fulfillment of obligations under agreements and contracts;
- maintenance of reporting documents: electronic construction log, measurement log, construction waste accounting sheet, completed work log.
- participation in commissions for acceptance of completed works;
- verification of acceptance documents, quality of work performed for compliance with the requirements of the Project.
On a regular basis:
- assistance in technical supervision by the Customer, as well as independent construction inspections and control of other state supervisory authorities;
- collection of data and formation of regular reports on the work performed;
- provision of monthly actual data of work performance and compensatory measures to update the schedules of the 2nd and 3rd levels;
- development and approval of job descriptions, regulations and work instructions for the work performed by the department;
- verification and approval of Method Statements;
- control over the maintenance of executive documentation ;
Key performance indicators: Timeliness and control over the execution of contracts. Timely maintenance of an electronic journal in the direction of activity.
Coordination of construction master plan, Method Statements with the Customer. Compliance with construction deadlines.
- Higher education (construction)
- License in MMK (Hungarian Chamber of Engineers) – is a must!
- License in OAH (Hungarian Atomic Energy Authority) AT-EFMV-MA-0000, AT-EFMV-ME-0000 – preferably
- Languages: Hungarian, English
- Russian language will be a great advantage
- Relevant work experience 6-9 years
- Knowledgeable in working with project documentation
- Knowledge of Local regulations when performing construction and installation work
- Ability to competently carry out incoming control
- 5 years of experience in the field of construction work
- 2 years of experience as a technical manager
- Experience in the nuclear industry - preferably
- Experience work in the maintenance of construction documentation,
- Project experience: international projects