Chief specialist in tech requirements, configuration and change (456783) Finland
The contract is estimated to be initially 1 year and the extended for a longer term.
- Management of technical requirements in the current projects of control systems using information systems.
- Issue of guidance, procedural and reporting documents for the management of technical requirements for control system projects.
- Management of configuration and changes of ACS TP in operating projects with use of information systems.
- Issue of guidance, procedural and reporting documents on configuration management for ACS projects.
- Coordination/expertise of external technical documents on the department subject.
- Training and consultations of the engineering staff of the department, the enterprise and subsuppliers on management processes of requirements, configuration and changes in ACS projects with the use of information systems.
- Not less than 5 years’ Experience with requirements and configuration management systems;
- Experience in European projects (preferably in a Finnish company).
- Higher technical education (automated process control system, system engineering);
- Languages: advanced English (appreciate of Russian an advantage);
- Knowledge of the automated control system - goals, tasks, structure, interfaces;
- Ability to conduct business correspondence, possession of competent speech and writing, the skills of working in electronic document management systems. Responsibility and diligence, punctuality, efficiency in the performance of tasks, the ability to work with a large volume of information, the ability to master new tools of information technology. Ability to present the results of work at audits. Ability to train and consult engineers and specialists in the department.