Heat Installation Expert (158555) Paks, Hungary
- Participation in the largest project in Hungary, work in international team
- Workplace: Paks town
- Working schedule: full working day (5/2)
- Professional training and development
Job purpose: Organization, support (supervision), control and acceptance of heat and plumbing works.
At the stage of preparation and signing of contracts:
- determining the scope and sequence of work for technical specification;
- participation in selection of construction and installation subcontractors;
- participation in panel for the input control on the site of equipment and materials;
- control of verification of heat equipment at issue from the warehouse.
At the stage of execution and acceptance of completed heat and plumbing works:
- accounting and control of performance of obligations according to contracts;
- maintenance of reporting documents
- participation in panels on acceptance of the performed works and transfer of the equipment of systems to commissioning;
- verification of acceptance documents, quality of work performed for compliance with the requirements of the Project.
On regular basis:
- assistance in carrying out technical supervision by the Customer, as well as independent construction inspections and control of other state Supervisory bodies;
- data collection and regular reporting on work performed;
- provision of monthly actual performance of works and compensating measures for updating schedules of the 2nd and 3rd levels;
- development and coordination of job descriptions, regulations and working instructions on the work performed by the Department.
- Hungarian-native, English-upper- intermediate
- 5 years of work experience in the field of construction work
- 2 years of work experience as technical manager in charge
- Work experience in managing construction documents
- license of technical manager in charge (Hungarian Engineering Chamber)
- license of plumbing and HVAC technical manager in charge (OAH) AT-EFMV-EG-0000