Electrical Component Engineer (1233585) Eurajoki, Finland
Contract Duration: till february 2022
Scope (including main skills):
The Mechanical System Engineering Team is in charge to perform and coordinate all needed mechanical engineering activities to finalize the mechanical equipments of nuclear island of OL3 plant.
Part of this, will be also the finalization of the spare part needs for mechanical system.
1.1. Main tasks of the Mechanical component engineer
The mechanical component engineer be the responsible for technical questions raised during procurement process
- Coordination and alignment with supply chain department for the outstanding mechanical topics.
- Support identification and tracking of all actions to be completed (especially interfaces linked with open purchase requests to Construction / Commissioning and obsolescence topics)
- Clarification and tracking of technical open topics with supplier
- Implementation of redlines in design documentation, affected by new parts
In case of deviation to the expected progress, the responsible is entitled to determine action plans, priorities in order to recover a steady situation.
1.2. General and technical background expected
- Engineer degree.
- Experience in operating power plant support (Engineering/Design or Construction, or Commissioning or Maintenance).
Previous Project Technical Manager Skills required
- Ability to coordinate interfaces across organization, company, cultural boundaries.
- Strong skill to lead and coordinate technical topics with interfaces to construction and commissioning, including presenting technical solution to configuration board.
- PWR technology knowledge
- Mechanical component expertise knowledge (e.g. especially for valves, pumps, heat exchangers etc.)
- Good organizational and communication skills.
- Strong skills in the use of Microsoft Office suite and particularly Excel. Experience with data analysis, Access and/or Excel knowledge on (at least) intermediate level.
- Document writing capacity
- Ability to update mechanical design files (as construction plans, data sheets, etc.)
- Versatile, Adaptable, Rigorous, Good interpersonal skills, Client & results oriented, attention to detail.
1.4.2. Languages (Level)
- Advanced English, able to hold a discussion about any subject and write reports.
- French, German and/or Finnish would be good