Senior Recruiter - Executive Search (44204) Atlanta, Georgia
The Senior Recruiter - Executive Search takes an active hands-on role in formulating and administering Recruiting strategies, programs and practices that will ensure access to the highest quality candidates available in the marketplace for executive-level roles at Cox Communications.
1. Develops recruiting strategies and programs to research, identify, source, and recruit high quality candidates.
2. Defines and implements a targeted search strategy for each open executive-level position.
3. Identifies and implements improvements to the recruitment process.
4. Responsible for partnerships with executive search vendors, including, but not limited to, external recruiting firms, research firms, and other recruitment vendors.
5. Ensures consistent use of the applicant tracking system (ATS) (current: e-Recruit; future: Taleo).
6. Supports recruiting requisition process within the ATS system to ensure adherence to compliance and regulatory protocols.
7. Supports management by providing recruiting advice and counsel relevant to executive search.
8. Partners with Compensation to ensure offers are compelling, competitive, and equitable.
9. Generates offer letters and makes offer recommendation to Hiring Manager. Extends, negotiates, and closes candidate offers.
10. Identifies and develops relationships with professional and executive networking groups to support executive recruiting needs.
11. Partners with Director-Diversity & Inclusion in developing and managing relationships with diversity organizations to identify top talent.
12. Responsible for maintenance of executive talent acquisition recruiting metrics and scorecard.
13. Handles certain sensitive or executive searches as well as may assist Corporate Recruiting Team during peak hiring needs.
14. Updates job knowledge by participating in conferences and educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
15. Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value.
1. Bachelor's Degree in related field strongly desired. HR Certification(s) (ex: AIRS) a plus.
2. Minimum 7 years of full life-cycle, recruiting including, but not limited to: sourcing, qualifying, networking, compliance, reporting, and relationship management, required.
3. 3+ years' experience in executive-level (Director, Vice President, SVP, C-level) search required.
4. Knowledge and experience of behavioral interviewing techniques required.
5. Knowledge of current social media recruiting practices required.
6. Knowledge of recruiting compliance is required. Understanding of HR compliance and regulation is a plus.
7. Experience partnering with external search firms (contingent/retained) a strong plus.
8. Technology/telecommunications recruiting experience a plus.
9. Experience recruiting in a Corporate environment strongly preferred.
10. Demonstrated experience developing and implementing recruiting strategies required.
11. Highly organized with the ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced culture required.
12. A strong customer service focus as well as impeccable engagement, follow-through, and adaptability with internal customers.
Cox Communications, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers. We have a tradition of encouraging a wide diversity of talents through a broad range of hiring practices. Please note those individuals submitting resumes online or by mailing a resume are not considered an applicant for employment until a signed employment application form is completed, usually at the time of interview.
For more information about Cox Communications and its subsidiaries, please click here
www.cox.com, www.coxmedia.com, www.coxbusiness.com.
Statement to ALL Third Party Agencies and Similar Organizations:
Cox Communications accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox Communications employees, or send to any Cox Communications facility. Cox Communications is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.