Tax Accountant (DKK - CPASC) Hull, Iowa
|Salary:||USD80000 - USD105000 per year + Full Benefits|
Tax Associate needed!
If you enjoy the fast-paced work of public accounting, but also want the reward of a work-life balance and other flexibilities - let's talk! My client is an innovative CPA firm that provides a range of services to clients in NW Iowa. This role will learn to provide tax and accounting services to small and large businesses as well as individuals in the agricultural sector. They pride themselves on valuing their employees and offering them a balance of work hours as well as flexibility! I highly encourage you to apply if you have your CPA and previous public accounting experience!
About the Opportunity!
- Learn/Develop skills to prepare tax returns for S-Corp, Partnership, C-Corp, and individuals
- Provide general accounting, bookkeeping, and payroll services to clients
- Work alongside Partners and Managers to provide great service to clients
- Team environment where hard work is rewarded and ability to climb the ladder!
- Health balance of house during and out of tax season; full-time position
Compensation and Benefits!
- Competitive Salary ($75,000-$100,000) plus bonus eligible
- Must have 2+ Years of Public Accounting experience
- CPA License is preferred; willing to help obtain
- The company offers full health insurance, PTO, and retirement plan
- Team atmosphere with an emphasis on group outings, social events, and career growth!
Please contact Dave at 605-978-5451or DaveK@gogpac.com with any further questions. My team represents firms across the country with similar needs, if you would like to discuss other options we are aware of, reach out! All qualified individuals will be contacted and given further information.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 31 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.