Business Development Manager (DP VP 01) London, England
|Salary:||GBP60000 - GBP70000 per annum + bonus (c70k) car allow pension healthcare|
We are looking for a Business Development Manager to be is responsible for generating revenue by closing sales of assigned new business opportunities for the sales team. Success in this position requires the ability to travel, prospect for new business, qualify, conduct thorough account planning, research and discovery then prepare and present customized company overviews and product demonstrations, handle contract negotiations, and close new deals.
- Responsible for finding, developing, and closing new contracts for software subscriptions and consulting services from assigned construction and engineering vertical accounts
- Responsible for working in cooperation with other sales and business development managers to develop strategic relationships and help identify opportunities for adjacent areas of the business
- Tracking of sales opportunities and establishing a qualified pipeline and accurate forecasting of new bookings based on the companies sales process.
- Carry out customer presentations, creation of proposals, product demonstrations, and closing business.
- You will be expected to maintain a strategic territory development plan
- Co-ordinate involvement of Lead Development, Sales Engineers, Customer Service Managers and Professional Services as required.
- Keeping all records up to date in the company CRM (Sales Force)
- You will have an excellent understanding of the UK construction sector
- You will be proactive and confident with a strong professional image, sound understanding of technology and the role it plays in the Construction sector, a commercial focus and will have worked in a highly competitive environment
- A proven track record of New Business Development with at least 2 years sales experience in selling technology solutions into the construction sector at an enterprise, regional and project level. Ideally you will have targeted Contractors and subcontractors
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills
- Excellent IT skills
- Effective use of Sales CRM tool – Ideally Sales Force
- Sales pipeline management and forecasting
- Organised and methodical approach to work
- Self-starter and team player
- Target driven consultative sales development style
To attract exceptional people we offer an excellent package. You can look forward to an excellent base package and commission earnings that are uncapped, car allowance, contributory pension scheme, life assurance and 25 days holiday (increases with length or service), plus bank holidays.
Personal continuous development is key; we actively encourage and support a personalised training program for you, supported by funding and payment of professional fees.