Project Manager (9976) Brisbane, Australia
|Salary:||AUD200000 - AUD240000 per annum + competitive salary package|
- Australian-owned award-winning Contractor
- Key Player in the QLD Infrastructure Market
- Home to Brisbane every night!
We have been engaged to source an established civil Project Manager with a strong track record in delivering medium–large road construction and civil infrastructure projects ideally in QLD. The project location is in the is in Brisbane region, and offers an attractive alternative to FIFO with a healthy salary package.
About the Organisation
As a highly successful national main contractor, they have established a successful track record on major projects across structures, DTMR and resources projects up to $100m. They have a reputation for excellence in quality, safety, and performance and also being an employer of choice where employees are firstly regarded as people and not numbers.
- Tertiary qualifications in either Civil/ Structural Engineering
- Minimum of 3 years’ successful project management experience, ideally on TMR projects
- Must be able to demonstrate previous success on road and highway projects.
- RPEQ preferable
- Strong eye for detail, first class literacy, numeracy and communication skills
- Client relationship focus
- Effective management and leadership skills
- Strong financial and budgeting skills
- Stable work history is HIGHLY REGARDED
You could currently be working for a Tier 1 with restrictive career development & glass ceilings or aspiring to work for a contractor who pushes to be a “cut above the rest”. This is a long-term opportunity that will see you working on a diverse range of projects.
Shortlisting will commence immediately, click apply now or please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be treated with strict confidence.