Product Manager (BBBH6187) Melbourne CBD, Melbourne, Australia
- Product Manager X 2
- Opportunity to work for an innovative product tech company.
- Permanent Role with Hybrid Work
This is an exciting opportunity for Product Managers to join a well-established tech product company with over 15 years of experience in the PropTech industry.
About the role:
In your role as a Product Manager, your responsibilities will involve collaborating with the team to develop and advocate for the product. You'll also play a crucial role in guiding the team as they work on shaping the future of the product and enhancing the user experience. Your dedication will be directed towards the customers and their requirements, and you'll possess a deep understanding of the market to ensure that they continue to drive innovation and create a product that customers will love.
- Responsible for setting up the vision and the goals for the team.
- Manage the product backlog based on the overall strategy and business objectives.
- Prioritise back log items; juggle scope, budget, and time weighing priorities according to the needs and objectives of stakeholders
- Oversee development at all stages from planning to refinement, reviews and sprints
- Knowing understanding the product
- Minimum 2+ years of experience as a Product Manager
- Tertiary qualifications in IT and Product Manager certifications
- Excellent knowledge of software development and the Scrum framework and practices
- Strong understanding of customer needs
- Worked with SaaS products (desirable)
What's on offer:
- Work on industry disruptive products
- Strong learning and development and growth opportunities - genuine path for progression
- Work flexibility and working-from-home options
- Convenient CBD location
If you are looking for your next career opportunity as a Product Manager, then please apply and send through an updated copy of your CV