Supervisor (9624) Darling Downs, Australia
|Salary:||competitive salary package|
- Relaxed and family-friendly culture
- Various Civil Projects
- Competitive salary + super + utility/ fuel
About the Company
You will be working for a business currently running several projects across QLD, working mainly in Brisbane and Toowoomba. Projects range from DTMR, rail, flood recovery, and mining infrastructure.
The tendering team is working hard, submitting bids up to $20m, and the project pipeline is continuing to grow, so career stability and progression is on offer here.
You will have:
- Extensive experience delivering main road specification construction projects $5m+
- Operating/ trade background and detailed knowledge of plant capabilities
- Qualifications in Civil Supervision would be highly regarded
Experience running projects in regional Australia, or in areas that produce challenges of materials procurement, environmental management, fatigue management etc. will be highly regarded.
- Ability to manage plant and labour efficiently
- Excellent attention to detail
- Mentor junior staff
- Computer skills for scheduling and cost tracking
- Excellence in communication and professionalism
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Detailed knowledge of relevant legislation
Senior Supervisors will be required to guide and mentor Lead Hands and Supervisors, and potentially manage multiple sites.
How you will benefit:
- Career stability and growth
- Competitive salary package
- REAL work/ life balance
Shortlisting will commence immediately, click apply now or please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be treated with strict confidence.