Supervisor (8001) Melbourne, Australia
|Salary:||AUD150000 - AUD170000 per annum + competitive salary package|
- Relaxed and family-friendly culture
- General civil projects up to $20m
- Competitive salary + super + utility/ fuel/ etag
About the Company
Our client is an established multi-state contractor with the Victorian division begin led by management with top tier contractor backgrounds. With extensive major civil construction experience in the business, you will be offered all the support necessary to deliver successful outcomes.
You will be working for a business currently running several projects across Victoria, who are expanding their reach into the MRPV projects, in addition to larger construction projects in the Greater Melbourne area.
The tendering team is working hard, submitting bids up to $50m, and the project pipeline is continuing to grow, so career stability and progression is on offer here.
You will have:
- Extensive experience delivering civil construction projects $5m+ including bulk earthworks, pipelines, and road infrastructure
- Operating/ trade background and detailed knowledge of plant capabilities
- Qualifications in Civil Supervision would be highly regarded
Experience running projects in regional Australia, or in areas that produce challenges of materials procurement, environmental management, fatigue management etc. will be highly regarded.
- Ability to manage plant and labour efficiently
- Excellent attention to detail
- Mentor junior staff
- Computer skills for scheduling and cost tracking
- Excellence in communication and professionalism
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Detailed knowledge of relevant legislation
Senior Supervisors will be required to guide and mentor Leading Hands and Supervisors, and potentially manage multiple sites.
How you will benefit:
- Career stability and growth
- Competitive salary package
- REAL work/ life balance
Shortlisting will commence immediately, click apply now or please email your resume to email@example.com
Principal Consultant – Victoria
All applications will be treated with strict confidence.