Project Engineer (9907) Brisbane, Australia
- Project Engineer opportunities with real career growth
- FIFO ex Brisbane rosters include 2/1 and 7/7
- Permanent Opportunities Available
About the Roles
With the amount of upcoming projects for this contractor, we have several roles for experienced civil Project Engineers in looking for FIFO ex Brisbane or Cairns.
The successful candidate will probably have 2 to 5 years of engineering experience with an established civil or mining infrastructure contractor, projects including crushing, tailing dams, flood recovery, rail and TMR. These roles are ideal for someone coming from a mid-tier contractor.
- Relevant Tertiary qualifications in Civil Engineering or similar
- 2 - 5 years’ local experience in an engineering role working with an Australian civil contractor.
- Ability to manage the client, internal stake holders, sub-contractors and own staff
- Assist to prepare design and subcontract tender packages, call tenders and prepare summary reports for award
- Responsible for Project Planning, costing and schedules
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent computer skills
- Communication and professionalism with strong negotiation skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
How you will benefit:
- Competitive salary
- A full-time position with an opportunity to develop your career with a growing business
- Join a highly rewarding and personable civil contractor
Shortlisting will commence immediately, click apply now or please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be treated with strict confidence.