Data Coordinator - HR and Payroll (2005) Kingston upon Thames, England
|Salary:||GBP28000 - GBP34000 per annum|
I am pleased to be currently recruiting for a well established national company who are seeking a highly numerical Data Coordinator to join and support the HR Operations Team. The role is essentially providing employees, managers and the HR team with key information surrounding employee life cycle and duties will include;
- Produce and analyse data from the HRIS and internal payroll systems
- Liaise with internal departments and teams regarding queries
- Review processes and look for efficiencies
- Streamline processes
- Reconcile data
- Submit reports of people activity
- Respond to HR related enquiries and requests
- Assist HR team with TUPE and ER issues
This role will involve travel to offices in the local area but all are accessible via public transport.
Working for the fastest growing region, this individual must be organised, able to keep pace and be able to multi-task and prioritise. You will enjoy working with data and look at ways to improve the reporting.
There is the possibility of progression and the team are interested in finding an individual that can grow within this role.