Learning and Development Business Partner (10103) City of London, England
|Salary:||GBP40000 - GBP50000 per annum|
I am pleased to be recruiting for a well established business based in Essex who are seeking a L & D Business Partner to join their forward thinking, innovative team. The role can be based either in their London city office or in Chelmsford. The ideal candidate will have experience working within a corporate environment and business partnering at a senior level, ideally on a global scale. Reporting to the Global L & D Manager duties will include;
- Working with the HR team to deliver, identify and support all training requirements
- Manage global development programmes
- Provide a consultative approach to business leaders and manage the full lifecycle of their programme
- Create brief, proposal and programme development plan
- Liaise with external providers
- Monitor the engagement with and impact of learning on business performance
- Create new and innovative ways to engage the business and improve the impact learning has on performance
- Work on global learning and development projects
- Assess learning technologies and their effectiveness
- Facilitate some internal learning programmes on request
You will have strong facilitation skills with experience of facilitating development events.
Project management experience of managing suppliers and budgets related to projects.
Flexible working can be supported.
Currently working from home.