Regional HR Business Partner (10057) Swindon, England
|Salary:||GBP40000 - GBP45000 per annum + car/allowance, phone, laptop|
Our client, a leading, commercial business with head offices located in Essex are looking to appoint a field-based HR Business Partner on a permanent basis. There will be UK wide travel mostly around the London and South West area supporting Managers with People Management including Talent Management, ER and Generalist advice and guidance.
Reporting into the Head of HR and working alongside a team of HRBPs with support from a centralised HR support function, this role will work closely with the business to support them in delivering excellent people management skills for their teams.
Some key deliverables include:
- Collaborate with the business to fully understand the key business performance issues, objectives and drivers, and associated people requirements
- Work with operational and functional colleagues to define the necessary people plan for the client group
- Monitor key HR metrics to analyse issues and provide solutions
- Coach and advise managers in the implementation of robust recruitment and selection, performance management and employee relations processes and facilitate timely delivery and evaluation of appropriate activities/solutions which ensure that the business needs are met
- Support business managers in assessing and managing risk in relation to complex employee relations cases and the application of employment legislation; managing Employment Tribunals in the business unit liaising with appropriate internal and external advisors
- Play an active role in talent management and succession planning for the homes concerned
This role requires the successful candidate to be able to travel regularly in this role to different sites across the UK, sometimes this will require overnight stays mid-week. Car/Car allowance is provided and an annual bonus is also part of the package.