HR Operations Manager (10089) Bristol, England
|Salary:||GBP60000 - GBP65000 per annum|
A large company based in Bristol are seeking an experienced HR Operations Manager to oversee the HR function in a busy and ever changing professional environment.
Reporting to the Head of HR, this role will see you leading a team of approx 13 HR staff. The role is focused around ensuring the effective and timely delivery of all HR administration ensuring a high quality service is provided to clients. You will ideally have experience of leading HR operations, shared service or service delivery teams.
- Developing and monitoring service performance against agreed KPIs and SLA's
- Coaching and developing the team and creating a team development plan
- Act as the key point of contact for new initiatives and senior stakeholders
- Develop and implement successful processes, systems and policy improvements
- Carry out regular internal audits to support the continuous improvement of the service
- Ensure HR processes are legally compliant and meet regulatory requirements
- Work with HR Project Managers to improve processes
- Partner with various teams to ensure smooth running of the department
You will have strong coaching skills and be an effective communicator. Ideally CIPD qualified.
You will have experience of managing projects and be able to delegate tasks successfully.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an already hugely successful global business.