Warehouse Traineeship Aboriginal /Torres Strait Islander (JO000076087) Homebush, Sydney, Australia
Warehouse Traineeship Homebush West NSW for an Aboriginal &/or Torres Strait Islander person
Our client, Wormald, a specialist in fire safety in Australia is seeking a Warehouse Trainee to be located in their office in Homebush West NSW. This is an identified position for an Aboriginal &/or Torres Strait Islander person.
As a Warehouse Trainee, you would be trained to provide effective and efficient processing of customer orders from receipt to fulfillment including inventory control, warehousing, distribution, packaging and receiving goods. Duties would include:
- Picking orders as detailed on a shipping docket
- Checking of orders
- Packaging orders
- Arranging for transportation
- Maintaining files and invoices
- Maintaining consignment notes
- Storage of Stock
- Maintaining a clean environment
- Working in a safe manner in line with Workplace Health 7 Safety.
The ideal candidate would:
- Be able to demonstrate attention to detail
- have great communication skills both written and verbal
- be able to follow instructions
- understand the importance of the provision of a high level of customer service
- be prepared to complete a traineeship and the certificate III in Warehousing qualification
- be of Aboriginal &/or Torres Strait Islander descent
- be able to demonstrate reliability and punctuality
- enjoy working in a team environment.
- Previous experience in a warehouse
- Forklift licence
If this sounds like the traineeship for you, please submit your resume and a covering letter by COB 16th April 2021
This is a great opportunity to work for a worldwide leader in Fire Safety.