Warehouse Technician (SHCEMRUGWARE) Rugby, England
|Salary:||GBP14 - GBP14 per hour|
Link2Recruit are one of the UK’s fastest growing independent recruitment companies, helping to find work for hundreds of people in the Industrial, Driving and Waste sectors on a daily basis. Our temporary workers can enjoy benefits including training and apprenticeships, as well as real opportunities for career progression and permanent employment.
Our client, a market leader in the Building Materials/Construction industries, are currently recruiting for an experienced Warehouse Technician to join their successful business on a permanent basis.
- Ensures all Health & Safety policies are implemented and adhered to.
- Comply with the companies Inventory Policy
- Unloading & loading of goods into and out of the warehouse.
- Receipt of goods & equipment into the warehouse.
- Verify the received goods & equipment comply with the information of the purchase order and delivery note.
- Maintaining accurate stock locations and identification of parts.
- Post all issue voucher
- Performs stocktaking cycle counts to maintain stock level accuracy.
- Maintain a properly order in the warehouse
- General housekeeping of the warehouse, ensuring all loose and flammable packaging materials are removed and disposed of in an environmentally way.
- Archiving delivery notes, electronic vouchers
- Managing warehouse inventory levels and stock replacement (ERP).
- Routinely running SAP MRP to identify planned replenishment orders.
- Conversion of planned orders to Purchase orders were outline agreements are in place.
- Expedite all outstanding Purchase orders with suppliers to ensure agreed delivery times are met, building in a sound working relationship.
- Increase the outline agreements in place for all MRP 001 replenishment items.
- Responsible for identifying and disposing obsolete inventory
- Inventory control, stock identification and location systems & product knowledge.
- Understanding of ERP systems.
- Interface with Suppliers
- Spatial awareness for storing of bulk goods
- Stocktaking in high turnover business.
- Sound understanding of MS Office Word & Excel.
- Hours of Work: Mornings or Afternoons, shift times to be confirmed during discussions with candidates
- Days of Work: Monday to Friday, flexibility to work weekend days if needed is essential
- Rate of Pay: £11 - £12.50 per hour
This is a fantastic opportunity to become a part of an international company, with a great number of career prospects that can develop within a vastly growing industry.
The role is based in Rugby and is commutable from all surrounding areas. Our client is situated close to public transportation links. Parking and canteen facilities are also available for all staff use.
If you are interested, please apply now online or call our Industrail Division on 0121 377 7006 option 2.
Key Words: Warehouse Technician, Technician, Warehouse, Operative, Warehouse Operative, SAP, Inventory, Health and Safety, Unloading, Loading, Stock, Stock taking, C/B, CB, Counterbalance, FLT, Forklift, Forklift Truck,
Link2Recruit Limited are operating as a recruitment business.