Courier / Food Delivery Rider (SAFFCOURIER5) Islington, England
|Salary:||GBP8.91 - GBP10.2 per hour|
Link2Recruit are one of the UK’s fastest growing independent recruitment companies, helping to find work for hundreds of people in the Industrial, Driving and Waste sectors on a daily basis. Our temporary workers can enjoy benefits including training and apprenticeships, as well as real opportunities for career progression and permanent employment.
Our client, a market leader in the takeaway / food industries, are currently recruiting for experienced Courier/Food Delivery workers to join their successful business on a full-time on-going basis. This role will not be car or van driving, it would be using either a push/peddle bike, electronic bike or moped (you will need to provide your own)
- IF you will be using a moped, the required category of UK Driving Licence is needed for this.
- You will be required to have a Basic DBS Check (Criminal Record Check), if you do not already have one of these then we can arrange to have one done for you.
- Due to this work being out on roads, you will need to be 18 or over to apply.
- You will be required to own a smart phone, this is because food delivery is tracked through an app.
- Hours of Work: FLEXIBLE, we would need you to work 2 weeks in a month but general working hours are flexible, you will work a minimum of 16 hours but the average is around 25 hours per week
- Days of Work: Working days are again FLEXIBLE, but you will need to work 2 weekends per month
- Rate of Pay: £10.20 per hour, you are also given 10p per mile you travel if you are using a push/peddle bike or electric bike, you are given 20p per mile if you are using a moped. Other bonus’ are in place based on performance.
- You will be provided with full uniform for this role.
This is a courier/food delivery role so the ideal candidate will be physically fit as you will be cycling/riding regularly. Opportunities for overtime, career progression and permanent employment can become available for the right candidate.
This is a fantastic opportunity to become a part of a national company, with a great number of career prospects that can develop within a vastly growing industry.
The role is based in Islington and is commutable from Croyden, Ealing, Kings Cross and surrounding areas within North London. Our client is situated close to public transportation links. Parking and canteen facilities are also available for all staff use.
If you are interested, please apply now online or call our industrial division on 0121 377 7006 (option 2) for more information.
Key Words: Courier, Food Delivery, Take Away Delivery, Delivery, Bicycle, E-Cycle, Moped, Transporting Goods, Food Distribution
Link2Recruit Limited are operating as a recruitment business.