Business Analyst – TOM/Automotive - Milton Keynes (CR/CR/014122) Milton Keynes, England
|Salary:||GBP400 - GBP450 per day|
Business Analyst – TOM/Automotive -Milton Keynes
Business Analyst required for a global business based in Milton Keynes. The client is looking for a Business Analyst will own the requirements gathering in order to support the delivery of clients programme of work. The Project will change the Tenancy model of car sales from Dealership to an Agency model.
The role will require you to be on site 1-2 times a week in Milton Keynes.
Key Skills of the Role:
- Strong Business Analyst experience
- New To-BE processes, Target Operating Model
- functional and non-functional requirements must be gathered, analysed and approved as part of this required service.
- Ability to investigate, analyse, review and document functions in terms of business process and information they use.
- Strong Requirement experience
- Strong Business Change experience
- Ability to provide status update reports to the programme leads
- Previous experience developing Business continuity process maps
- Build and maintain strong business relationships with all stakeholders and designated contacts
Interested!?! Please send your up-to-date CV to Dean Parkes at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers.
Crimson is acting as an employment business regarding this vacancy.