Data Architect – Data Modelling/SSIS/Oracle/SQL Server– Preston (CR/CR/009720) Preston, England
|Salary:||GBP450 - GBP500 per day|
Data Architect – Data Modelling/SSIS/Oracle/SQL Server– Preston
Data Architect required for a leading position based in Preston. You will be coming on board to be
responsible for all aspects of Data Migration, supporting the Data Modelling strategy.
- Strong Data Architecture experience
- Experience of working with Legacy data identification and Mapping from legacy systems to the new systems.
- Oracle experience
- Strong integrating experience
- Previous experience delivering an enterprise grade data migration project.
- Experience in working with in-house and supplier resources to deliver to project timescales.
- Previous experience of Leading all aspects of data cleansing, including coordinating BAU resources within the business functions.
- Knowledge of SQL Server, SSIS or equivalent data technologies.
- Possess a current, full driving licence and have access to suitable transport for use within this role.
- Clear verbal and written communication skills
Interested?! Send your up to date CV to Dean Parkes at Crimson for review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.