Solution Architect – Integration/Transformation – Preston (CR/CR/009738) Preston, England
|Salary:||GBP500 - GBP510 per day|
Solution Architect – Integration/Transformation/Mulesoft – Preston
Solution Architect required for a leading client based in the Preston area. You will join the team to define both current and future state architecture models and lead the planning and designing of the software architecture.
Any integration or middleware experience would be highly desirable.
Key Skills Required;
- Extensive Solution Architecture experience
- Ability to define both current and future state architecture models
- Business and tech solutions integration experience
- Previous experience working on a business or system transformation programme
- Review and evaluate vendors’ products
- Solid knowledge of API’s and web services
- Integration platform as a service (iPaaS) experience
- Integration experience, particularly Dell Boomi or Mulesoft IPaaS
- Previous experience drafting solutions promptly after project start
- Background delivering within an agile framework
- Practical knowledge of both TOGAF and ITIL
- Clear verbal and written communication skills
Interested?! Please send your up to date CV to Dean Parkes at Crimson for review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.