Service Transition Manager – Inside IR35/ITIL – Birmingham (CR/CR/009704) Birmingham, England
|Salary:||GBP575 - GBP600 per day|
Service Transition Manager – Inside IR35/ITIL/Governance – Birmingham
Service Transition Manager required for a leading client in Birmingham. You will come on board to lead day to day delivery and management of all project and activities supporting the transition of the replacement services to the client’s new service provider. Ensuring that all internal governance and assurance processes are met.
This Role will fall inside of IR35
- Extensive Service Transition Experience
- Understanding of service delivery and operations both from a business and technical point of view
- This Role will fall inside of IR35
- Strong Knowledge of ITIL service transition processes
- Strong experience with service components for Service Desk, End User Compute and Infrastructure
- Previous Experience of working with outsourced IT providers
- Project management methodologies, for example PRINCE2 and Agile.
- Strong experience of managing external delivery suppliers and partners, as well as experience of supporting large, complex business change programmes
- Stakeholder management skills at senior levels of the organisation
- Ability to produce and present documents and reports to a variety of audiences, including internal stakeholders at various levels in the organisation
- Able to manage the operational process of service transition
- Ability to understand and identify risks and issues
- Experience in working with multi vendors to deliver an outsourced model
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Interested?!? Send your up to date CV to Dean Parkes at Crimson for immediate review
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.