Project Manager – LIMS – London (CR/CR/010777) City of London, England
|Salary:||GBP400 - GBP450 per day|
Project Manager – Laboratory information management system – London
Project Manager required for a leading client based in London. My client is currently seeking a Project Manager to come on board to be part of a large transformation programme of work centralised around Laboratory information management system implementation.
- Strong Project Manager skills
- Previous experience of implementing Laboratory information management systems
- Strong LIMS experience
- Ability to ensure robust risk review around delivery or solution in a project environment
- Full lifecycle project management experience, from requirements gathering to go-live and early life support
- Significant experience of pathology laboratory processes
- Significant experience working with NHS IM&T organisations
- Excellent technical documentation skills
- Strong stakeholder management skills
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Dean Parkes & Daisy Freeth at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.