Solution Architect – Digitise Aftersales – Milton Keynes (CR/CR/014114) Milton Keynes, England
|Salary:||GBP550 - GBP590 per day|
Solution Architect – Digitise Aftersales – Milton Keynes
Hybrid working – onsite for key meetings and workshops
Solution Architect required for a leading client based in Milton Keynes. We are looking for an individual support requirement gathering, solution design, prototyping and documentation in accordance with the projects requirements.
- Solution Architecture experience
- Digitise Aftersales
- Support robust business case and review as necessary
- Create and maintain project documentation
- Act as a tech lead to ensure solutions are fit for purpose
- Design in Security, capacity, resilience, disaster recovery and performance
- Identify risks, assumptions, dependencies, issues and opportunities
- Identify conflicting requirements and iron out ambiguities
- Support BA with NFR creation.
- Create SoAW, HLA, HDL, ADD documentation as required by project.
- Present Solution and Gain TAB approval.
- System and solution architecture
- High level architecture documents and understand business data and business requirements
- Presentation of IT solutions to technical review boards
- Automotive/Motor industry experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills with the ability to clearly articulate ideas, solutions, and recommendations
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Dean Parkes at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers.
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy