Project Manager – Cloud Migration/AWS – Milton Keynes (CR/CR/010323) Milton Keynes, England
|Salary:||GBP450 - GBP495 per day|
Project Manager – Cloud Migration/AWS – Milton Keynes
Project Manager required for a leading client based in Milton Keynes. The selected candidate will be coming on board to provide business ownership of all aspects of the Cloud migration project in terms of day to day delivery. The role reports into the Product Manager within the Delivery function of the Information Technology (IT) Department.
Key Skills Required:
- Extensive project management experience
- Extensive knowledge in dependencies, challenges and opportunities associated to complex migration into AWS Cloud environment
- Experience in managing numerous large scales migrations into the Cloud.
- Experience in managing migration of top ranked websites (including middleware) to Cloud will be an asset.
- Problem solving skills
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Manage risks, assumptions, dependencies, issues and opportunities on a daily basis
- Ability to forecast and estimate budgets
- Define and execute the Cloud migration strategy in alignment with business, and 3rd parties
- Provide concise reporting to senior stakeholders
- Clear verbal and written communication skills
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Dean Parkes at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.