Technical Lead – Inside IR35/Power Platform/APIs – Birmingham (CR/CR/013941) Birmingham, England
|Salary:||GBP500 - GBP575 per day|
Technical Lead – Inside IR35/Power Platform/APIs – Birmingham/Flexible
£500 – £575 per day (all inclusive) which may be subject to change depending on applicable legislation or solution through which services are performed.
The ideal candidate will be within commutable distance from either central Birmingham, Cardiff or Leeds for 1-2 days per week onsite.
Technical Lead required for a leading customer based in Birmingham. You are coming on board to lead the technical delivery within the solutions team, you will need to work closely with the product owners, solution managers and stakeholders to understand the overall goals and manage the technical delivery of these.
- Technical skills; SQL Server, database modelling, HTML5, APIs, Azure, PaaS, SaaS architecture models
- Architectural design
- Low-code, no-code platforms
- Power Platform (Virtual agents & power automate)
- Azure Logic Apps
- REST and SOAP
- Agile methodologies
- Manage technical delivery across various projects
- Present at architecture review board as appropriate
- Work closely with offshore development teams
- Liaise and work closely with suppliers to progress technical deliverables
- Support platform upgrades and maintenance activities
- Deliver solutions with cyber security and risk in mind
- Act as SME, ensuring appropriate solutions are identified and proposed
- Understand and review budget
- Excellent stakeholder management skills – build relationships with all the teams and work collaboratively
- Clear verbal, written and presentation communication skills
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Dean Parkes at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers.
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.