Dynamics 365 Support Analyst – D365 CE/D365FO – Wolverhampton (CR/CR/013389) Wolverhampton, England
Dynamics 365 Support Analyst – D365 CE/D365FO – Wolverhampton
Dynamics 365 Support Analyst required for a leading client based in Wolverhampton. My client is currently seeking a Dynamics 365 Support Analyst to come on board to the work within the Business Applications Team, is to maintain and improve our Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Experience systems working closely with business colleagues to do so. This is a critical role in achieving outcomes for colleagues and customers across the clients organisations by leveraging great technology and processes.
- Extensive D365 Support experience
- Operational experience improving and supporting technology processes across Customer Services .
- D365 improvement and support experience, acting as an expert within at least one end to end function/module of the solution, including configuration.
- Systems administration including scheduled tasks, monitoring and integration management.
- Systems analysis.
- Excellent communication, influencing and negotiation skills.
- Builds strong internal customer relationships and is dedicated to achieving great outcomes for stakeholders.
- ITIL Foundation Qualification v3 or v4 is desirable.
- Personable, approachable and confident attitude to supporting end users.
- Ability to present complex technical information to non-technical audiences.
- Strong attention to detail and a keen desire to deliver the highest quality solutions to colleagues.
- Solves complex problems with creative solutions.
- Self-Starter with ability to handle multiple tasks and shifting priorities.
- Thinks clearly and calmly under pressure.
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Dean Parkes at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.