Azure Cloud Consultant – Azure/O365 – Birmingham (PR/CR/011237) Birmingham, England
|Salary:||GBP50000 - GBP55000 per annum|
Azure Cloud Consultant – Azure/O365 – Birmingham/Flexible Working
Azure Cloud Consultant required for Crimson Limited, a leading IT solutions consultancy and MS Gold Partner. You will be responsible for assisting the project delivery and the support team’s client facing tasks. The Azure Cloud Consultant will primarily assist with pre-sales, project delivery and internal Azure Cloud Practice initiatives as set out by the Azure Cloud Practice Lead.
There will be a requirement for some out of hours working to minimise user disruption for project delivery and other Infrastructure/Azure activities.
Key Skills of the Role:
- Experience of using the Azure administration and Office 365 portal.
- Hands-on experience with designing and supporting Azure workloads, including IaaS and PaaS.
- Experience of migrating workloads to Microsoft Azure & Microsoft Office 365.
- Windows Servers and services experience (i.e. AD, ADFS, SSO, DHCP, DNS, IIS, SQL, Clustering, DFS, GPO, Print and file shares, WSUS, etc).
- Network Configuration experience (WAN, LAN, TCP/IP & VLAN).
- Previously worked within a project management/agile delivery method and supported a Project Management Office (PMO) during the project lifecycle.
- Documentation of technical solutions.
- Provide detailed knowledge transfer to upskill the relevant team(s).
- Effective transition of projects to support teams.
- Experience of designing and supporting disaster recovery systems.
- It would be desirable for you to have experience with the following:
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- Dev tools (Azure DevOps).
- Understanding of cloud migrations and cloud services.
- IT Security.
Key Responsibilities of the Role:
- Provide technical support and assistance to colleagues and clients in the preparation of documents to assist the project development and support process.
- Provide mentoring and personal development coaching to less experienced colleagues.
- Work with colleagues to provide a clear and achievable estimate of timescales involved in meeting all proposed requirements, and to monitor progress against estimate, escalating any slippage in a timely manner.
- Install and test services, implement patches and upgrades as recommended by Microsoft
- Assist Project and Support teams when testing new solutions and modifications utilising appropriate hardware and software environments.
- Ensure compliance with the company software and service configuration, repository management policies and standards.
The basic salary being offered is up to £55,000, depending on experience.
Interested?! Please send your up-to-date CV to Kate Sadler at Crimson for review
Not interested but know someone that might be? Please send me an email to refer a friend for this role and earn £250 worth of vouchers!
Crimson are acting as an employment agency in regards to this vacancy.