Chef De Partie (MAN-CDP3) Manchester, England
|Salary:||GBP25203 - GBP25203 per annum + Excellent company benefits|
Are you ready to take your chef career to the next level?
We are actively recruiting for a chef de partie to join our James Martin restaurant. This is truly your time to shine and showcase your skills and experience.
This smart-casual dining restaurant with an electric atmosphere makes James Martin Restaurant a smart career move.
Join our team today, this will be the career break you have been looking for. You to learn and grow your skills from our leading and renowned Head Chef, Doug Crampton.
Doug has worked alongside James Martin to produce a menu which offers a mix of classic British cuisine; locally sourced, big on flavour and deliciously accessible, achieving many awards and recognition's for his talents.
Are you ready to join the 5* team?
What we offer:
- Paid Overtime
- Service charge
- Development & opportunities
- Leading company benefits
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Refer a friend bonus scheme
- On-site well-being champions
- 50% off employee discounts
- Unlimited free soft drinks
- Competitive salary
You will be a support network and assist the Head Chef with the daily operations and functions within the kitchen.
What we’re looking for…
- Pro-active attitude with the ability to work unsupervised
- Experience working in a commercial kitchen, running your own section effectively
- Ability to motivate junior team members
- Qualification in Food Safety
- Knowledge of Company Health & Safety and Hygiene procedures
- Good communication skills with peers, superiors and other departments
- Able to communicate in clear and concise English
- Organised and methodical
- Upbeat and positive attitude
- Report for duty suitably dressed in clean chef uniform
- Punctuality is always kept
- Prepare and produce fresh produce to the highest standard and specifications given by Senior Kitchen team
- Manage the kitchen when you are the most senior person on shift
- Liaise with the Head Chef to obtain a supply of stocks and stores according to menu requirements
- Check stock rotation and proper storage of cooked and uncooked food
- Run a section effectively, keeping your section always tidy and clean
- Adhere strictly to the food hygiene regulation
- Adhere strictly to the Health and Safety regulations
- Ensure that all mis en place is kept tidy, fresh and properly stocked as required
- Fill in any position required by Head Chef and Executive Chef
- Check, prepare and supervise preparation of food, to the highest standards set by the company
- Motivate and train junior staff members while on the job
- Report any fault of equipment immediately to the Head Chef
- Ensure complete confidentiality relating to all matters concerning the Company
- Lead by example in relation to displaying the four key behaviours of the Customer Service model.
- Ensure that all areas of the kitchen are maintained to a high standard at all times and ensure any maintenance requirements are reported and promptly actioned.
Please Note: You must be aged 18 or over and have the right to work in the UK.