Project & Data Coordinator - $40K-$44K - Arlington, VA (A1196172DC-Temp) Arlington, Virginia
|Salary:||USD40000 - USD44000 per year|
Our client, a trade association in Arlington, VA, is seeking a temporary-to-hire Data & Project Coordinator to join their team!
- A Bachelor’s degree is preferred for this role.
- 2+ years of professional office experience.
- Strong analytical and reporting skills required.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills required.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook).
- Ability to prioritize and multitask under pressure.
- Assist with administrative functions supporting the compliance manager including performing audit reports, creating checklists, and editing presentations.
- Input data and verify information.
- Respond to inquiries via email.
- Help organize educational programs and plan conferences.
- Assist with scheduling meetings.
- Other duties as assigned.
This is a temporary-to-hire role paying $16/hr during the contract period and converting to a $40K-$44K salary, depending on experience. This is an excellent opportunity to showcase your administrative skills within a great trade association! Apply today with your MS Word resume!