Program Manager -$55K-$70K– Arlington, VA (A1199456DC-Temp) Arlington, Virginia
|Salary:||USD55000 - USD70000 per year|
Our client, a professional association in Arlington, is seeking a temporary-to-hire Program Manager to join their Quality Control team!
- Bachelor’s degree is required.
- 3+ years of project management and quality control experience is required.
- Experience with design, development, and coordination of training programs preferred.
- Strong interpersonal skills and organizational skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and Smartsheets programs.
- Identify and implement improvement opportunities for certification programs.
- Review and analyze data to ensure all deliverables are met.
- Manage and update all documentation related to standard certification procedures.
- Train team members in the implementation of new processes and systems.
- Provide assistance with quality audits as needed.
This is a great temporary-to-hire opportunity that pays $24/hour-$28/hour for the temporary period and converts to a salary of $55K-$70K depending on experience. If you are looking for a new role as a Program Manager and you have the required experience, please apply today!