HRIS Specialist - $27-$28/hour - Washington, DC (A1211391DC-Temp) Washington, District of Columbia
|Salary:||USD27 - USD28 per hour|
Our client, a Think Tank in Washington, DC is seeking an HRIS Specialist for their Human Resources department!
- A Bachelor’s degree is required for this role.
- 5+ years of HR and Benefits and Payroll Experience is required
- Strong Microsoft Office Suite skills.
- Proficiency with an HRIS Workday required
- Strong interpersonal and relationship management skills. Ability to develop and maintain strong working relationships among internal staff and external constituents.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Provide support for open enrollment period.
- Oversee all onboarding for all new hire
- Create and facilitate new hire training and orientation
- Prepare onboarding paperwork and manage personnel files in Workday system.
- Perform other administrative and HR tasks as assigned.
The pay range for this long-term temporary role is $27-$28/hour and if it becomes a permanent role would convert to $80K-$85K. This is the perfect opportunity to showcase your HR skills with a large and successful organization! Apply today!