Project Assistant- $15/hr-$17/hr - Washington, DC (A1177950DC-Temp) Washington, District of Columbia
|Salary:||USD15 - USD17 per hour|
Our client, an association based in Washington, DC, is looking for a temporary Project Assistant with a keen attention to detail for a 1-2 month long assignment!
- A Bachelor’s degree is required for this role.
- 1+ years of experience in in office administration or data entry.
- Extremely detail oriented and outstanding time management skills.
- Ability to handle several projects and meet deadlines.
- Experience conducting outreach and tracking documents.
- Strong skills in MS Office Suite (Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Conduct research and data entry.
- Review files to ensure that information is correctly documented and completed.
- Review data files for potential errors or issues.
- Enter data into internal database.
- Communicate with association members via phone and email as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
This is a great long-term temporary opportunity that pays $15/hour-$17/hour. This is an excellent opportunity for someone awaiting a security clearance or searching for stability while on the dream job search. If you are interested in temporary work and have strong detail-orientation skills, please apply today with your Microsoft Word resume!