Office Manager - $55K-$65K – Washington D.C. (A1194934DC-Temp) Washington, District of Columbia
Our client, a construction firm located in Washington DC, is seeking an Executive Assistant/ Office Manager.
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred
- 5+ years of professional experience is required
- Strong oral communication skills and excellent customer service skills
- Ability to set priorities, meet deadlines, and proactively solve problems as needed and possess a strong work ethic
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite
- Answer and direct all incoming calls, greet visitors, and notify staff of their arrival
- Assist with various projects: research, mailings, travel arrangement, data entry, record keeping
- Assist with operations coordination, documentation and scheduling for various projects.
- Schedule meetings, provide general meeting support, in-house event logistics, organizing catering, assist with office supply ordering and organization for national meetings
- Track sales, handle invoicing and accounts receivable
- Receive mail and deliveries and distribute them throughout the office
This is a Temp-to-Hire position with an hourly rate is between $18/hr-25/hr and converts to a salary ranging from $55K-$65K depending on experience! This is an excellent opportunity for someone who has a strong office management background that is eager to work in the construction industry. If this sounds like you, apply today!