Assistant to President - $40K-$44K – Arlington, VA (A1186302DC-Temp) Washington, District of Columbia
Our client, a prominent trade association, is seeking a temporary to hire Assistant to their Presidents Office for their office in Arlington, VA!
- A Bachelor’s degree is required.
- 2-3+ years of administrative support experience
- Excellent organization, time management and scheduling skills.
- Ability to set priorities, meet deadlines, take initiative, and proactively solve problems.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Manage all day-to-day scheduling needs for the President.
- Draft and manage internal and external correspondence.
- Coordinate travel arrangements and meeting logistics.
- Track and process expense reports.
- Assist with special project and office operations as needed.
This is a temporary to hire role that pays between $14/hour -$16/hour during the temporary period and converts to a salary of $40K-$44K depending on experience. This is an outstanding role for someone looking to take the next step in their administrative support career! If this sounds like you, apply today with your MS Word resume!