Temporary HR Generalist - $65K-$70K – Arlington, VA (A1193231DC-Temp) Washington, District of Columbia
|Salary:||USD65000 - USD70000 per year|
Our client, a non-profit organization dedicated to women’s healthcare, is seeking a temporary to hire HR Generalist in their Arlington, VA office!
- Bachelor’s degree is required. Human resources certification strongly preferred.
- 5-8+ years of experience working in human resources. Experience in full life-cycle recruiting required.
- Experience working with benefits is required.
- Superb interpersonal skills and written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and experience with ADP Workforce Now or similar software.
About The Job:
- Assist with benefits administration, open enrollment, and wellness initiatives.
- Manage the HRIS and update employee data.
- Perform full-cycle recruitment including posting to job boards, reviewing resumes, conducting interviews, and performing background and reference checks.
- Oversee the new hire onboarding process.
- Facilitate the employee exit process.
- Other human resources duties as needed.
This position is a temporary to hire role paying $25-$30/hour during the temporary period and converting to a salary of $65K-$70K. If you are interested in growing your HR skills with fast-paced organization– this is the job for you! Please apply today with your Microsoft Word resume!