Digital Marketing Specialist - $48K-$60K - Washington, DC (A1199248DC-Temp) Washington, District of Columbia
Our client, a nonprofit association is looking for a temporary-to-hire Digital Marketing Specialist for their busy office.
- A Bachelor’s degree is required for this position.
- 3+ years of professional marketing experience preferably in a nonprofit
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong knowledge and experience with CMS, WordPress, and association management software.
- Experience managing multiple projects and possess the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Lead membership education content and create and implement marketing automation campaigns.
- Manage membership subscription database and assist with member inquiries.
- Draft and edit press releases and email blasts in support of sales efforts.
- Produce marketing materials related to events.
- Provide support for additional projects.
This is a temporary to hire role that offers $20/hour - $25/hour during the temporary period and a salary of $48K-$60K for the permanent position. If you are interested in using your marketing skills, apply today with your Microsoft Word resume!